2014年7月24日星期四

Life On Kim Kardashian’s D-List

Life On Kim Kardashian’s D-List

Is near no matter which Kim Kardashian can’t go? The Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game is at present #1 in the sphere of the App mass with a 5-star rating and additional than 140,000 reviews. It’s slated to uncouth an estimated $200 million in the sphere of twelve-monthly revenue and the store cost on behalf of the company with the aim of formed it, Glu cell, has not quite doubled in the sphere of the carry on month!

I’d been inquiry with reference to this game on behalf of a duo weeks. Nation were apparently expenditure real money on virtual dollars to bad deal form accessories and die on pretend dates. So I conclusively categorical to download the factor on behalf of surgery “Shut Up, You Can’t Take My Money.”

The object was unpretentious: Drive my way up the household name ranks with no expenditure a dime. This is the “E dutiful Hollywood Story” of how I made it inedible the Kim Kardashian: Hollywood D-List.

Humble Origins

The introduction of my story is pretty classic on behalf of nearly everyone players. I was a poor superstore clerk named Riley whom rebuff single had still heard of. I wasn’t on in the least register by the side of all. Even shady street photographers shoved me banned of the way to cause their celeb shot.

A in one piece week into the game and I was still trapped on the E-List… with the aim of is, I spent an complete week inspection in the sphere of obsessively to a virtual game to validate my virtual renown in the sphere of this pretend Kardashian Hollywood humankind.

Premature on, I had a the minority fans on what did you say? Appeared to survive something like Twitter and a little nation occasionally renowned me on the street.

Followed by single generation Kim showed up to my mass in the sphere of downtown L.A., asking to survive permit in the sphere of bearing in mind hours and on behalf of me to hook her up with a complimentary dress. I obliged, of direction. We became “friends” and my star was on the appear.

Soon bearing in mind, I was asked if I wanted to hook up my social profiles in the sphere of order to earn additional stars and energy on behalf of complimentary. Of direction I did!

What did you say? The game neglected to ask me is with the aim of it would tweet banned to all my followers in the sphere of real life with the aim of I, a grown-up woman, was in performance Kim Kardashian Hollywood.

Sidenote: I’m not the just single who’s had this go on. The EPA — to the same degree in the sphere of the Environmental Protection Agency — accidentally permit banned a tweet with reference to its own Kardashian obsession this times of yore week.

Whoops! Someone running the explanation was openly in performance this game. The now-deleted tweet was followed with this executive poor substitute:

How To cause Famous: Kardashian design

Kim eventually hooked me up with my at the outset modeling gig and suggested I “go banned on dates, cause famous” to help my career.

My at the outset time was with fast food restaurant director, Ryan Kennedy.

He hated my setup and broke up with me.

Not reliable what did you say? To boot to accomplish, I took the modeling gig Kim suggested. Reliable it was weird to accomplish peculiar jobs while the photographer threw money on the floor, but who was I to complain? I was on my way to suitable a household name, totally?

Followed by it happened. I had conclusively ready sufficient gigs, checked in the sphere of obsessively, met the totally nation, and had sufficient worthy dates with the rich and famous to move up to the D-List!

You’ll notice I had to drastically loose change my look all through the game. I got a nose duty and misused my coat color. I got points on behalf of trade additional clothes and accessories.

The additional gigs I did, the additional money I made, and the additional I “Kustomized” my look, the additional I fulfilled achievements in the sphere of the game. Kim additionally hooked me up with an agent and I was encouraged to die to social gigs someplace I got paid to accomplish things like blend and give drinks.

I soon went banned with even additional guys and showed up to additional networking gigs. I dated an prime mover, an American industrialist, an alternative type. A little of the guys I dated were jerks but the additional famous the fellow, the better my likelihood were of rising up the register.

And at this point Is How The Money Is Made

The downside is with the aim of I ran banned of energy pretty habitually on these gigs. The game gives you minute lightning bolts to indicate how much energy you give, and you function them up completing tasks on behalf of both new to the job gig you take on.

This is how the game turns a profit: You need the energy to keep completing tasks and cause a worthy rating on your gigs. However, if you run banned of folks minute bolts of energy you either give to put off on behalf of additional, which income you don’t accomplish to the same degree well on the gig, or else you can bad deal them using “KStars.” These “KStars” can survive earned both instant you level up (which can take quite a while), or else you can leverage them in the sphere of the App mass on behalf of real money.

With the aim of was not part of the table so I tried to cause smart with reference to the game. Were near hacks? Online tips? What did you say? To boot may well I get hold of?

I’d already hooked up my Twitter explanation so with the aim of was banned. I additionally had the option of watching capture on tape ads on behalf of other games to earn additional, but the game just lets you accomplish with the aim of a duo time. You cause single “K Star” and $10 both instant you accomplish with the aim of.

Other hacks I found online integrated up for grabs to the attention of setting your phone chronometer into the open so the game would think it’s instant to let somebody have you additional energy. An alternative single suggested clicking on random objects on behalf of coins and energy. With the aim of carry on process proved to survive pretty protracted. Both object just gave banned maybe a cash or else the sporadic bolt of energy if I was fluky.

You can additionally sign up on behalf of promotions and offers, but to me it’s the same to the same degree trade virtual currency — you’re definitely in accord to evident offers. Either way, you gotta give if you absence to cause early.

With the aim of became painfully clear soon sufficient.

Giving Up And Giving in the sphere of

Near I was on a time with the Dirk Diamonds, a star on the B-List, and openly someone a duo of rungs beyond me. I was running banned of both energy and money to give on behalf of the expensive wine Dirk wanted… and not a bit of the producers or else actors in the sphere of my make contacts seemed to survive offering no matter which up. My agent wouldn’t even call me back. What did you say? Was a girl on the D-List to accomplish?

Sadly, my table to raise my status with no expenditure in the least money had to survive scrapped in the sphere of order to bad deal “K Stars” ahead of I lost Dirk forever. $59.99 bought 725 virtual “K Stars,” which was sufficient money and energy to save my time.

With with the aim of virtual currency, I was additionally able to bad deal three apartments, a dog, a slip to Punta Mita, my own car (no additional D-List car rides around town on behalf of this girl), and to alight a duo additional dates. Kim even threw me a pretty appealing birthday hang loose by the side of the discotheque.

The superlative part of all, however, was definitely how quickly I rose from the D-List to C-List status.

With my upgraded status, my agent called me with better gigs, I got a much additional tech-savvy photographer (one with the aim of in point of fact uses digital prints and a laptop), and even my dates complimented my outfits additional.

Touched By Kim

The game seems to survive hitting a popularity threshold lately. It stuck on me pithily a the minority time in the sphere of the times of yore duo of days, and a ton of nation lost it on Twitter whilst the game stopped in excess of the weekend.

Accomplish you know how uncomfortable it is to admit to by hand with the aim of you in point of fact absence this game to load so you can definitely fool around already? With the aim of you in point of fact like escaping to this virtual truth to superstore and cause paid definitely on behalf of viewing up by the side of a discotheque?

Glu cell gave banned optional extra “K Stars” and money to folks affected in the sphere of the crash five days before, it was the virtual Kim Kardashian who got all the believe.

According to TMZ, Kim holds a 45 percent stake in the sphere of the game and stands to concoct with reference to $85 million from it. Kardashian made with reference to $28 million carry on time in the sphere of all her other deeds.

I’m still at present trapped on the C-List with with reference to $559 in the sphere of virtual currency. But I accomplish give a gig entrance up on behalf of a “Smart Ad” campaign with a famous photographer… and an alternative time with both Dirk and Charles soon. Virtual Kim tells me my hottest advertisement campaign is trending, too.

没有评论:

发表评论